Content Policy & Payment Policy
ClickDo – Internet Marketing Blog
Content Policy & Payment Policy
- We accept sponsored guest posts and advertising on our ClickDo – Internet Marketing Blog (https://www.clickdo.org)
- Only quality and relevant content to our blog will be accepted such as original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- We require proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in each article.
- Useful images or graphics to enhance the content.
- Plagiarized contents and contents with grammatical or spelling errors will be disapproved
- Each blog should contain a minimum of 600 words and relevant images in it (royalty free Images from Pexels, Pixabay, Unsplash are preferred) and you are responsible for the images you provide (also for referencing them correctly).
- Each blog will be manually reviewed by our editorial team before publishing
- Your contents will be reviewed & approved (or declined) instantly or at a maximum of 24 hours.
- You should place adequate and correct reference links in the blogs you send to us. Links cannot be changed or updated later for any reasons. The contextual reference links should add value to the reader and should not be used to manipulate SEO.
How articles are published:
Please use the contact form on our blog and provide:
- Title and a brief paragraph about the main outline.
- Word count
- Possible graphics/images you’ll provide
If approved, send the following:
- Your completed post as a Google Doc or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
Post-publication reserved rights and duties:
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog or any other platform after we have published it. However, you are free to share it like crazy with your social media audience.
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- We reserve the right to include relevant links within our ClickDo – Internet Marketing Blog to articles.
- You can publish sponsored guest blogs on our ClickDo – Internet Marketing Blog (https://www.clickdo.org).
- We are charging the publishing fee as a matter of our time by spent by our content editors to maintain the quality of the Blogs.
- You are required to pay the agreed amount upfront or after the sponsored guest posting done by us. We can accept post payment if you are a regular publisher in our blog or if has been prior agreed with the management.
- Regarding post-paid payments, you should make the payment within three working days from the blog having been published.
- Preferred Payment Gateway – PayPal or to our ClickDo UK bank account (details will be provided in our invoice)
- If we haven’t received your payment within the three working days, we will remove the contextual reference links from your blog posts. The published blog post will still be live without external links for your referred website.
- NO REFUNDS will be entertained for any reasons.